Tuesday, July 15, 2008

It's Almost Hump Day!


I've read a great book recently by Kimberly Ford called Hump: True Tales of Sex After Kids. Ford talks about embracing her sexuality after her babies are born, not hiding from it. It's funny, witty and such a nice twist on the post baby books where women rant about never wanting sex again. As a person who falls in the middle of both categories, I found it really inspiring and validating all at once. Curious what you think.

I have a review out on GoodHousekeeping tomorrow if anyone's interested in hearing more about it. Or just buy it! You won't be disappointed.

Until then, my true puritanical self (see blog below - LOL) is off pack for a trip, plan a family party for Pip and go grocery shopping. It's an exciting life at best. I hope I don't fling my sports bra into the natural foods freezer section. I'll let you know.

More of my writing can be found on Goodhousekeeping
& Babycenter. I write under the name Andrea Frazer. Drop me a note! I’d love it! Or don’t.

1 comment:

Dapoppins said...

I did not see this post before. Where did it come from?

I am not sure I need a book about sex. I like sex...i just don't have the energy. Sometimes I would just rather sleep.

Okay, most of the time I would rather sleep.

My husband says he want to go on a date. To a movie, or something. But I can go see a movie alone...what do I need him for to see a movie...

I would rather park the car and make-out like teenagers. This I told him...but he is too MODEST for that.

grrr. No wonder I am tired.

Okay..that was wayyyyy TMI