Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Linky Lovey Dovey

Thanks to this kick butt Maui goddess I now know how to link. Thanks to this red headed spice mama I will soon know how to blog roll. Add in my favorite cape and tight artists, spiritual atheists and ex husbands and you'll have enough reading material befitting a princess.

While I'm hardly on the verge of one-time-Morman-richer-than-JohnSmith-Blogging-Mommy-fame, I can now point you to every rabbit loving, daddy of four , homeschooling Christian and Yoga Southern Belle parent this side of the web.

I can't forget http://onetallmomma.blogspot.com/ or my favorite You Tube Fanatic. While some of you are busy raising three girls or simply being supportive and funny as heck , all of you have kept my writing fires alive.

If I've forgotten any of you, rest assured, you will be added to my blog role quicker than I can make fun of any celebrity that ever graces the web pages of this newsworthy site.

10 comments:

meno said...

There's no holding you back from now on baby!

Gretchen said...

Don't you just feel like the biggest girl!!!???!! I love learning new tricks. Perhaps others have known them for aeons, but they're new to me. :) Good for you, Mama P.

Liv said...

Wow. It makes me feel a little bit shameful that I had thought a couple of times that I probably could teach you to put links up. For some reason I had this vision that you were so cool that you didn't believe in linking or something or that it was for some RILLY GOOD REASON. :)

Liza on Maui said...

wow - linky party going on in here :)

Jenster said...

That is an awful lot of linky love!!

Heather said...

You did it, sistah!! I'm so proud! And now there is no looking back :D

Roberta said...

Thanks for the Linky Love, love. I'll try to keep the vids coming, even with my laptop temporarily out of commission.

egan said...

Holy links Batman. Thanks for stopping by my space of the net to comment.

Unknown said...

M actually interviewed Heather A. when she was in town for SXSW interactive last year. Then, said celeb recognized M at a conf later that summer. Apparently, there's some kind of Tupac-Biggie Smalls ego bullshit that goes on in the cyber-world, so, that said, you probably don't want to me her.

Thanks for the link, BTW....
Aloha,
J

Unknown said...

And, Maui.....
Jealous, much. YEAH!