Monday, March 03, 2008

A Diet never looked so good...


1. Why yes! Those are Diet Coke earrings shaped into hearts dangling from my ears. I found them waiting for me today from a little Rabbit Run Cottage gal residing in Ohio. Thank you, Susie Q! I love them so much!

2. Why yes, that is about the closest up photo of me you will ever see. Now you know who to look for if you plan on going to BlogHer this July 18 - 20 in San Francisco, CA. I will add a link later. For some reason, Blogger won't let me. It's probably confused by the extraordinary size of my noggin.

On random notes, my kids won't stop screaming, my sister-in-law just birthed the cutest child on the planet, and I spent a lovely morning visiting with both my sister-in-law and the other cutest baby on the planet, her neighbor's new daughter. I really want another child. But since this is about as likely to happen as my husband becoming a born again Christian, me becoming a Trekkie, my son giving up his passion for Scooby or my daughter being rendered mute, I'll have to make due with other people's spawn. Perhaps at Blogher! I hear lots of people come with babies attached to them! Maybe I'll sport a Baby Bjorn also. You'll know it's me because instead of lugging a newborn, I'll be carrying a liter of Diet Coke.

Fun to be had by all.

Now are you coming to Blogher?


Oh, look! It linked up! Yeah! I'm so excited! Is it because I have only two hours until the kids sleep, or because the caffeine is sinking in! I don't know, but yeah! And bad for me for typing when my kids are home. Off to pay attention to them. Bad... bad Mommy!

10 comments:

Gretchen said...

How cool are those earrings! I blew up the picture to get an even closer look. My, what gorgeous green eyes you have. Toootally. My mom had green eyes. On olive skin and dark brown hair. I guess I'm just being random here... ;)

Don't give up on Rex. He may just surprise you and come to church one day--without being nailed to a cross, that is.

xxxooogretchen

Valerie said...

you're too cute for words!! and isn't SusieQ the best?! i got a care package from her last year @ Valentine's...she's totally the best!

Crazed Nitwit said...

It is only 800 miles south of Seattle......

(grinz)

Liv said...

haven't we been through this?? blogher? yes.

see you there?!

BethAnne said...

I am loving those earrings! (even though I am more of a diet pepsi kind of girl - dont judge me! ;-)

Evenspor said...

I love your funky red glasses. Wish I could go to Blogher. If only we still lived in N Cali.

Monnik said...

I think that's a GREAT picture of you! You're a hottie, Mama P!!

Congrats on the new baby in the family! They're the best at trying to shove down those pesky baby-yearning feelings, aren't they?

Roberta said...

I've heard a lot about BlogHer and it sounds fun. But, alas, I will not be attending, because at that time I will be two weeks away from giving birth to the next cutest baby on the planet. Hope you have fun.

Ashley said...

Those are super-cute earrings. If you ever do become a Trekkie, I'm sure they'll look adorable hanging from your Spock-ears. (He had pointy ears, right? Or am I just thinking of elves...)

Anonymous said...

Oh, I'm coveting the earrings *and* the glasses frames. I love red frames (so guess what colour mine are! LOL). Nice photo, Mama.