Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Cleaning Up

In direct opposition to Meno, who says she never plans, I'm the queen of planning. It makes me feel safe in this crazy world. I don't care if half of it never happens - like the essay for Child Magazine. The hope - the excitement of it - far outweighed the publication folding.

On that note, here's my list for today:

1. Clean my car.

2. Clean my house.

3. Clean out my old ideas of what life is supposed to be and what it really is, and in doing so, make room for even greater excitement to enter and astound!

I'm going to need a bigger broom for that last part.

4 comments:

Heather said...

Bigger broom - girl, you're gonna need a whole team of Merry Maids for that!

But, really in all seriousness - good for you.

meno said...

I just have one item on my list today; get my shit together. Can i borrow your broom when you are done, the big one?

Unknown said...

Look, just pass that broom around the neighborhood, I'll take it whenever I can get it. :)

Ashley Lasbury said...

Some soul spring cleaning. Sounds good.

How have you been?