Thursday, September 28, 2006

The Body of a Big Black Woman

  Posted by Picasa

I came home today to find the body of a big black woman strewn across my porch. To my relief, it wasn't an episode of CSI, but instead the plus size body form I ordered for my Ebay biz.

If these posts are not as consistent as you'd like (or perhaps you're jumping up and down in relief, in which case, screw you) it's because I'm getting busy sorting clothes and ridding my current inventory of knicknacks (anybody need a rusted gold pin from the Purple Hat Society? Come on.. in thirty years you'll be thinking "Damn, I coulda gotten a deal!")

I also am waiting on pins and needles to hear back about my essay. Although I know that rewrites are part of the game, I so am hoping to knock it out of the park first time around. If they hate me and fire me, at least I have 200 pairs of 1x,2x and 3x stretch pants to tie me over while I drown myself in Animal Cookies and do post office runs.

No comments: