Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Just Your Ordinary Day

Today I dropped Stink at preschool, did some laundry, worked on a movie script with a friend who graciously offered to watch Pip for me for a few hours to prevent mind loss, started my friend's laundry as a gesture of thanks, did a new query, dropped off friend at her work, paid some bills, took the kids to the park and got an email from a national magazine editor stating that, after three months of correspondence she is indeed assigning me an essay.

HOLY CRAP!

Stay tuned for more details when they decide not to call and make me look like the biggest bragger this side of L.A.

Well, that's not possible. Everyone here is arrogant. So just wish me luck that this happens!

3 comments:

Erin said...

Fantastic! Congratulations!!! Staying tuned....

Teri M. said...

Man, I'm tired just reading that!

L U C K, and the wishing thereof!

Princess in Galoshes said...

Only just found your blog, but congratulations!

You're living the dream! (At least, my dream... if I were ever to get off my rear and submit something.)

That's wonderful, in any case, though! :-)