Monday, October 02, 2006

True True False

  Posted by Picasa

This is a test. This is only a test.

Which of these 3 scenarios do you think did NOT happen?

1. Stink slept at the in-laws on Saturday evening. After bathing in their sink, he was treated to five books from the library, a Scooby Doo video, bbqed chicken and new Scooby pajamas. We picked him up in the morning to find him on the couch, hot blueberry muffins in his hand and a glass of milk.

2. Pipsqueak slept at my mom's. She chatted with Grandma until 11pm, turned my mom's kingsize bed into a queen sized throne for her highness de la Pip, woke up in the middle of the night and was given a fresh bottle on command and was allowed to go through every piece of paper my mother had in her rainbow file cabinet.

3. I was treated to a hotel, coffee in bed, a long massage and as many animal cookies as I could stuff in my mouth while being serenaded to Stuck on a Feeling. I was then read Oprah's: Live Your Best Life by firelight as a personal manicurist painted my toes and a maid cleaned out the air ducts.

2 comments:

Andreia Huff said...

1 and 2 fer sure.

Teri M. said...

#3 should have happened, but I, too, am guessing not.