Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Cloning


Some you have asked what I look like without a diaper on my head. Others of you have feigned interest in facial features that don't include me sticking out my tongue, drooling with a child on my chest, or sporting sunglasses or an afro.

Some of you don't give a rat's poop, but you get the photo anyway since the angle hid the new double chin that does not show in person, but has mysteriously crept into my photos as of late. I will have to put Scooby Doo on the trail (though I'm thinking it's less mystery, more indulging in one too many Scooby snacks).

And finally, let this be proof that it is possible to clone yourself (though, as my aunt says, ' your daughter looks just like you, only she's much prettier;)
Hey, if you're family can't tell you the truth, who can?

(PS: Does anyone out there volunteer for the job of photo-shopping that damn booger off my daughter's eye? Sorry for using that word, Mom. I know it grosses you out. Booger booger BOOGER!!!!!!!!!!!)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello!! (waving frantically)

Your child is so cute that I didn't even see the booger until you mentioned it. ;-)

Andrea Frazer said...

Hello meaning 'hello you will take the booger out?' Ooooooh... say it's true and you have the job! I owe you oooodles of thanks. And let me know where to email you! If you don't want the world knowing your email address, send it through the 'email' portion of blogger and I will email you back!

Anonymous said...

I am real good at removin boogers. Maybe that will be my thesis if I get into Grad school. HA HA

Hey trick for the no-double-chin: have the photographer shoot you from up above. It works every time. Just not too far up (about 12 inches is good) or you will look like you are craning a la gazelle.

Ahhh, the life of a photographer's wife... you know me! xoxoxo

Anonymous said...

I am sorry to say that was just me waving hello frantically at you, like a big doofus. And my equally doofy 12 yr old says hello, too.

:-D

Maybe Anonymous can help? There must be an easy way to Photoshop it out. I'm certainly willing to give it a shot!

Anonymous said...

Update - you've got mail! :-D