Tuesday, March 28, 2006

I Think I Can



...and just when I'm ready to go mad with the rain and the sick kids and no tv, a rainbow shines through. As in...

Stinker got half his clothes back upstairs before collapsing on my bed.

Even more exciting, I got that intimidating contraption known as the VCR hooked up to the tv and wahlahhhh... programming! For the first time in 3 weeks, the kids can chill out while I put the house back in order. (All moms out there.. if our kids can go from knowing nothing to learning their A B C's, we can master the V C R)

Like Stink's favorite litte engine... am I going to make it through this day? "I think I can!!!!"

Side note: Another great reason for a double stroller - lugging that 100 pound TV from the garage to the house, in the rain, without dropping it on your feet. Unpedicured, no less.

And finally, in an unexpected spirit of gratitude, God bless you other blogging mamas out there. I don't care what people say about technology ruining people's intimacy... it's connected me to more wonderful people than I can count over grown eyebrow hairs. It's given me tips and support and laughter... And more than a little bit of wrist trouble, but I'll live with it.

1 comment:

Teri M. said...

Hurrah for Mama P!

God bless you, too, sistah. We appreciate your honesty and humor.

hugs!