Monday, June 05, 2006

Rabid Poodle Attacks the Elderly

Did that grab your attention? It's one of the many things I am learning in my new query book about how to add racy titles to magazine proposals. Since I've heard nothing re: my holiday article (which you need to send 6 months in advance - that I know), I can only assume that my title Fa-la-la-Laugh is too boring. Here are some titles I can try next year to grab some attention:

* Red Ornaments/Blue Balls
* Mrs. Clause & The Clap
* Santa's Big Feet: Don't Be Misled
* Rudolph Gets Spade: A North Pole Vet Exclusive
* Fifty Ways to Dump that Elf
* All I Want for Xmas is a Magazine Gig

Aren't you feeling the spirit?

1 comment:

Teri M. said...

Mistletoe: The New Rufee
How A Fat Man in a Red Suit Can Get Away with Kissing All Those Moms.

A little unwieldy, perhaps.